Friday, August 19, 2011

new fall 2011 pieces

Sam and I did a photoshoot the other day, and I gotta say, I'm a pretty awkward, erratic model. But we did end up getting a bunch of good shots, which will be appearing soon on my Etsy site (westlakedesigns.etsy.com). 

Here's a sneak peek...
 openwork cowl in slate, acrylic, hand crocheted
75-

 braided headband in tropical sand, bamboo cotton blend, hand knit
38-

 two-tone tote in crimson and flax, wool, hand knit 
48-


 braided hairband in metallic gold, acrylic, hand knit and crocheted
12- 

dropstitch cowl in black, knitted cotton yarn, hand knit
60-


Some of his techniques for trying to get me to relax were getting me to do everyday activities such as...
(tomboy toque in granite, acrylic, hand knit, 55-)
or...
Good idea in theory, but I somehow think the question 'Why is she frantically mopping the bathroom floor?' might overpower the 'Wow I really want to get that hat!' sentiment...

No comments:

Post a Comment